Imagine that one of your co-directors or partners were to die suddenly, or be diagnosed with a serious illness. Quite apart from the emotional impact on you personally, you would have some serious issues to consider...
- The impact on your business
- The legal position with regard to the deceased person's shares
- How much his or her share of the business is worth (and how much their family would want for it)
- Can you afford to buy it?
Structured correctly Shareholder/Partnership protection can help deal with these issues before they arise.
Insuring Key People
There may be individuals who are vital to the success of your business. Just consider which employees you would least like to have head-hunted by a competitor - and then imagine the position if they were to be permanently removed from your business due to death or serious illness.
Keyperson insurance can help to cushion your business from the full financial implications of such an event.
Our services include:
- an audit of your current position
- calculation of cover required and costs
- advice on the structure of suitable solutions
- implementation of recommendations.