RWC Winter 2014 News Bulletin
27th November 2014
Those looking to pass on their pension fund received a boost when the Government confirmed they’re following through on their promise to scrap the current 55% tax charge on death. This means the tax system will no longer penalise those who draw sensibly on their pension fund, making pensions a very attractive wealth transfer wrapper.
In this issue:
- Making the most of your investments
- Pension estate planning gets a boost
- Auto-enrolment: employers need to be prepared
- The many guises of investment risks
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – why you need one
- A necessary protection review
Please click here to see the full article.